Puerto Rican eggnog (No eggs) After doing a bit of research I found out a bit about the egg version: Most traditional Coquito recipes are egg free. The version with raw eggs is actually from Venezuala, actually called Ponche Crema. This is great for both Christmas and New Years, or though the entire season. Do know it is a very caloric drink!
I will post a few tips at the end of this blog….
But first here is what you need to make this yummy, frothy holiday beverage!
* Light Bacardi RUM! ( I used 12oz, you can use up to 3 cups, depending on your taste and how strong you like it)
*1 15-ounce can cream of coconut (shake well)
*1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
* 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk (shake well)
* 1/2 cup milk (Unless you use 4oz or more or the light Rum)
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (I like to use Pumpkin Pie Spice instead)
*1 teaspoon GOOD Vanilla extract (try to get your vanilla from a specialty store, not the super market stuff, it does make a big difference!)